We are opening some licensing service offices to offer appointments for:
- Commercial driver knowledge tests
- First-time Commercial Learners Permits
- Vancouver North
This is the only service provided at these locations.
You must make an appointment for us to let you into the licensing office.
We will only allow those with appointments into the office. If you need to bring a translator or caregiver, please specify that when you make an appointment.
- Choose “Take a knowledge exam” from the “I want to” menu.
- Then choose “Commercial Driver License/Permit” from the “Exam Type” menu.
Added measures for health and safety
We have added health and safety protocols to keep you and our staff safe:
- Please cancel your appointment if you:
- Are feeling ill.
- Suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You must wear a face covering. Please bring your own—we cannot provide them to customers. It should cover your nose and mouth during your visit. Coverings can include:
- Surgical masks.
- You must wash your hands when you arrive at the office.
- We will give you a COVID-19 health screening questionnaire.
- Please practice social distancing and wait for instructions before approaching the counter.
Thank you for your patience as we try this new approach. Our added measures come from guidance from the governor’s office, Labor and Industries, and Department of Health.