The Department of Retirement Systems will provide 2 live webinars covering the Washington State Deferred Compensation Program (DCP). If you’d like to attend one or both webinars, select the date link about 10-15 minutes before the start of the webinar. This will allow you to test your connection and sound. Review how to join a DRS webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio, and sending questions. For login or audio help, call 360-664-7930.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss the fundamentals of the state’s Deferred Compensation Program. Content includes:
- Minimum and maximum deferral amounts.
- Income tax reduction.
- Overview of investment approaches.
- How to make account changes.
- Withdrawal eligibility.
During this webinar, we’ll dive deeper into distributions from DCP. We will answer the following questions:
- When can I take distributions from my DCP account?
- What are my withdrawal options?
- Can I leave money in DCP?
- Can I complete a rollover or purchase annuity?
If you can’t attend either webinar, you can watch a video recording at a time that is more convenient for you: